September 26, 2014

On the Edge | Compassion Prayer Walk

This is so easy. So so easy. Today I'm hopping over to Compassion's website, trying something new.
It's like a prayer walk, but online. 
In my own house. 
If you've got even two minutes, you can join me! Compassion has pictures of needy children waiting for a sponsor all over their website. I'm going to click a few sweet faces and pray over their lives. I'll beg God for a sponsor to help each one. I'll pray over their health, families, and for their salvation.

See? This is one of those easy baby steps towards the edge that actually, for real, makes a difference. 
Because I believe in the power of prayer. 
Join me, will you? I'll be over here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is for you! Please get all you can out of it by asking questions and giving me your opinions! Let me know how God is working in your lives. If you post a prayer request, I will pray for you!