October 15, 2014

Just a Thank You

Dear Lord, 
Thank you.

For girls who catch my eyes and capture my heart
For blazing gold painted hills
Songs on the radio
The smell of autumn
And raindrops turned gems on a dark drive home
For tears
And the relief they bring
For struggles
Uncomfortable days that stretch me
For clouds that scuttle across the dripping sky
For feedback so I know this life is actually moving forward
Worn work boots and the strong-humble people wearing them
For polka dots
And I could go on and on
Because you've blessed me so much, Lord. 
Help me to keep going, 
keep thanking,
as the days fly past.
Help me to snag the smiles and laughter 
In a blessed net of thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is for you! Please get all you can out of it by asking questions and giving me your opinions! Let me know how God is working in your lives. If you post a prayer request, I will pray for you!