April 17, 2014

Tonight

I am so thankful.
Life's been a crazy jam packed full cup of growing up.

But tonight God let me drive, windows down. Campfires and open fields dancing through the car.

Tonight God told me to look up, to breathe in the stars. 

And I needed that. I needed to find the northern star, see Orion in his place. 

Sometimes I just need to know that God has a place for me. And that all this craziness has a purpose. 

So if you feel like you're spinning in circles or being stretched right thin to snap...

Look for Jesus. And be thankful

Of the late tired nights

And sore muscles

And braces

Whiffs of summer

And the stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is for you! Please get all you can out of it by asking questions and giving me your opinions! Let me know how God is working in your lives. If you post a prayer request, I will pray for you!